Quality country living combined with the all the family comforts you can imagine make this home a must see. Located just 3.5 km from the town centre and 1 km from Bass Highway provides easy access to the property.
Original home was built in 1994 and an extensive extension completed in 2012. The home now comprises 2 living areas, 5 bedrooms, office, sitting area upstairs, 3 bathrooms, large open north facing deck area and covered carport/entertaining area with runs the length of the home.
* Blackwood kitchen with walk-in pantry to make entertaining a breeze;
* Open plan living area with cathedral ceilings;
* 2 heat pumps plus a wood heater for the winter nights has the heating taken care of;
* 2 Bedrooms downstairs (1 bedroom with ensuite) and both with built-in wardrobes;
* Office plus a separate rumpus area which opens out to the huge kids play area/yard.
* Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet and laundry area.
* Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite;
* 2 Bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes;
* Sitting area which opens to the spacious north facing deck;
* Separate toilet;
*Ample tank water plus the added convenience of water rights from the river;
* Yard area fenced with established gardens;
* 2 Sheds/workshops approx. 7 x 10m (one shed with carport off the front;
* Carport/BBQ area with runs the length of the home
* Solar panels
* 180 Degree rural views
This well kept home is spotless and the glorious rural outlook makes you just want to call it home. Call to organise your inspection.