Unique, picturesque & private lifestyle property conveniently located approx. 2 kms from the Somerset Town centre.
A perfect property for horses or cattle with river frontage which has to be seen to be appreciated with plenty of places for fishing.
The property comprises 2 titles (5.827 ha) with town water and includes approx. 40 square North-facing home, 5 bay implement/hay shed and quality stockyards.
Features of the home include:
- Open plan lounge/dining area which overlooks the property with a 7kw heat pump
- Timber kitchen with ample bench space and dishwasher
- Main bedroom with ensuite;
- Large main bathroom with toilet & separate shower;
- Office or 4th bedroom;
- Separate laundry area;
- 11m x 11m garage area which will accommodate up to 6 vehicles with internal access to the home;
- 2 very spacious bedrooms, sitting area plus bathroom area.
Benefits of the property include:-
- Town water;
- Solar panels (5 kw);
- Alarm system and cameras
- River frontage
- Enough parking for a football team
External features include:-
- Teenagers retreat
- 5 Bay implement /hay shed approx. (20m x 8m)
- Stockyards, car ramp, 3 paddocks all with good fencing;
- Raised garden beds, fruit trees (including lemon, apple, walnut, mulberry & blueberries);
- Fully fenced chook house with automated door, feeder & water
- Abundant bird life, including sea eagles
Not often do we see an opportunity to own a lifestyle property of this quality. This 5.8ha approx parcel of land and home is just MAGNIFICENT.