With both privacy and serenity, this true lifestyle retreat is certainly worthy of your attention.
Well sited on a very generous, 3000m2 fully fenced allotment, allowing space for both flower and edible gardens. Fantastic areas for recreational use including extensive lawn areas, shady corners and sunny nooks for a quiet tipple, leisurely read or a soothing cuppa. Relax under the surrounding old school, bull nozed verandah or in the expanse of the stunning entertainment/studio facility.
Accommodation comprises four bedrooms and two bathrooms in the main house or alternatively utilise the fourth bedroom as a home office or study according to your personal requirements and needs.
The upstairs rooms have a tasteful loft feeling that would be the perfect play area for younger children and/or a spacious area for teenagers alike.
The formal living and dining areas join seamlessly with the library and stunning craftsman built kitchen.
A well-appointed kitchen, not only includes dual integrated dish drawers, magnificent celery timber benches, wall mounted electric oven and stove bench top, but also a conventional stove/oven that not only heats the home conventionally, but also heats water that is then pumped throughout the concrete flooring of the home to act as underfloor heating.
Ample parking is by the way of two very large workshops, both with electric roller door and carport and the other with bathroom facilities, and separate wood shed.
Main features of the property include:
• Four good sized bedrooms
• Two bathrooms in the main house and one outside in the main workshop
• Internal driveway with remote controlled electric gates
• Magnificent 5.4m x 7m entertainment area/studio (absolutely stunning)
• Craftsman built celery pine kitchen
• Solar power system
• Combustion wood stove/oven with 20kw water heater
• Two very large workshops/garages (7m x 8m and 8m x 9m)
• Walk-in robe and ensuite off main bedroom
• 3000m2 of well fenced land
• Water heated slate tile flooring
• Dual cycle air conditioning
• Separate reading or sewing nook
Simply a beautiful property that can only be appreciated upon inspection, offering opportunities that many will only dream of.
We welcome your enquiry.