It is rare to find a 1920's home which has been so lovingly maintained and updated. You will warm to 25 Jackson Street immediately with its charming street appeal and white picket fence.
Thoughtfully updated, no expense or time has been spared in carefully maintaining this character home, while also offering the conveniences you would expect in a modern home.
Whether you are entering the market, looking for an ideal investment or downsizing, this property has it covered.
- 2 bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobe
- Open plan dining/lounge area with timber floorboards
- New kitchen with Bosch appliances and walk-in pantry
- New bathroom with separate toilet
- New laundry with ample storage & bench space
- Potential to develop roof space to additional 3rd room/attic
- Heating options- wood heater and/or electric heater
- Fully fenced 809m2 block
- Low maintenance gardens
- Separate garden shed
- Single garage with work benches & storage cupboards
- Recently painted inside & outside
- Neutral colour palette
- All new floor coverings
- New roof & guttering
What the owners love most about their property is definitely the location. The home is located centrally in the Wynyard area, 1 block from the town centre, primary school & medical centre.