This sought after three bed room brick home on approx 5 acres could well be what you have been chasing.
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built in cupboards
- Five acres of well drained land with adequate water from a bore and tank supply
- Large sunken Lounge with central well positioned wood heater.
- Separate dining area.
- Additional room suitable for rumpus/office or perhaps teenagers retreat
- Fantastic workshop with double roll-a-doors (16m x 9m)
- Practical carport right at the back door for those wet winters days.
- School bus at the end of the driveway
- Well fenced with lots of additional out buildings for Machinery/Animal fodder storage.
In brief, this lovely and well established property could allow the piece and quiet you may of been looking for or perhaps the opportunity to become self sufficient growing your own vegies, growing some stock or perhaps a little bit of land to run a couple of ponies.
Phone for a viewing today or come along to the open house on the 5th of May at 10 am.