Retaining many original features, this 1930 weatherboard home sits nicely on 8213m2 of land surrounded by established trees, fruit trees and extensive shedding.
Offering a multitude of possibilities, this 4 bedroom home features open fire places, high ceilings, picture rails, spacious rooms and light filled family living spaces.
- Large open plan family/dining room with a wood heater & heat pump
- Formal lounge room with open fire place
- Renovated kitchen with freestanding oven/gas cooktop
- Separate walk-in pantry/linen cupboard
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Plus Master bedroom with nearby bathroom with shower/toilet
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath and toilet
- Separate office/or formal dining area
- Separate laundry
- Covered double carport located at back door
- 2 x separate sheds
- Green house
- Sheep holding yards
- Bore water
Offering many possibilities and more space than you could dream of, appealing to animal lovers or keen gardeners. Located just 5 minutes to Wynyard.