One of Wynyard's Most Admired Pastoral Properties
Just outside of the town boundary, this property has a lot to offer.
- Approximately 350 acres in total
- Approximately 310 acres of productive arable land
- Approximately 4 megalitres of water produced each day from bore
- Well fenced with good laneways and bridges
- Almost new 25m x 12m colour bond barn with lockable 12m x 5m section
- Excellent steel constructed stock yards/crush with practical truck access
- Approximately 120 acres of land is under linear/pivot irrigation
- Additional irrigation hydrants situated around the property in key areas
This is a lovely well-presented working property. Property suits grazing and represents excellent value in todays market at $3 million dollars.
Remember- Land is antique and they aren't making any more of it.
Please contact me today to discuss further or to arrange an inspection.