Sisters Beach - Beach & National Park at your Doorstep
This split level home is a nature lover's haven. Boasting a large covered entertainment deck at the back of the property and a balcony overlooking the native gardens.
Sisters Beach living offers peace and tranquillity and this home could also offer the option of dual living arrangements.
Split level home comprising:
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining area with ample cupboard space, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Balcony off the dining area which overlooks the native gardens
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom is situated conveniently between the split levels (separate shower, bath & toilet)
- Lounge area with stone feature wall
- Located in the corner of the lounge room is the comfortable book nook retreat for you to curl up and enjoy a good book
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobe and additional 4th bedroom/office
- 2nd Separate toilet and laundry area with good storage
- Fenced vegie garden and chook shed
- Plenty of water (40,000 litres), 5.4 kw of solar power; gas hot water
- Covered verandah area at back door area
- Colourbond garage/workshop, 2.7m High x 9.4m x 6m
A perfect set up for families with teenagers, with main bedroom separate from the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, with the additional advantage of stone wall between lounge room and main bedroom which minimises noise.
Sitting in an ideal location, this property offers the opportunity to enjoy easy access to the picturesque local walking tracks, amazing beach & Rocky Cape National Park.
Attend an open home, or organise your private viewing before this property is gone.