Family Home Surrounded by Private Gardens
Welcomed by its own picturesque garden you can call your own. The home is surrounded by gardens creating a private fully fenced yard area. This 3 bedroom, single level treasure has all the qualities of a conventional family home which is lovely and light with living areas enjoying a garden view.
This 1950’s home is brick with some original features including untouched timber doors throughout, mantle pieces/fireplace.
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the garden with gas cooktop;
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes;
- Relaxing living and lounge room with heat pump;
- Bathroom with separate bath and large shower;
- Covered outdoor area located between the house and garage;
- Single garage/workshop with remote door and toilet;
- Separate parking area suitable for boat/caravan;
- Additional storage sheds with vegie garden area
So quiet with the birds singing in the trees and only footsteps to local Primary and High Schools and river walking tracks.