Escape the Big City Hustle & Bustle
Energy efficient, modern open plan 2 bedroom plus office with additional self contained granny flat.
There are so many extras to list and you must see to appreciate:
- Small acreage with outstanding rural views
- Set on 1.37ha of land
- Tank & bore water plus spring fed dam
- 12 solar panels
- Combustion stove, which also heats the hot water and house
- Hebel 75mm insulated flooring
- Double glazed windows and insulated walls & ceiling
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Main bedroom enjoys rural views with built-in wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom additionally enjoys views with a separate entrance, ideal setup for short term accommodation.
- Bathroom/ensuite with spa bath and tiled shower
- Guest bathroom/laundry with separate shower
- Separate powder room
- Double garage/workshop
- Established gardens with 6 fenced paddocks suitable for goats, sheep or horses
- Orchard with apple, peach, cherry, plum & apricot trees
- Located only 500 metres to local Natone Primary School.
Located a short drive to nearby Burnie and Penguin, this is an address that offers you the best of both worlds – a rural lifestyle within easy reach of the surrounding amenities and the natural beauty of the region.